AEP Talent is a recruitment agency towards EMEA and APAC market.
We are a startup with big ambitions and are currently seeing a huge demand for our service. AEP Talent provides smart, simple and efficient solutions that will support businesses in recruiting the right person to the right position at the right time.
Recruiting great talent is one of the most time consuming yet extremely important part of building a profitable and sustainable business.
Based on this fact we have created our service Source & Screen!
In 4 easy steps we will take care of the most time consuming and trickiest parts of the process but will leave the business owner in the drivers seat in making the important hiring decisions
About the Regional Business Manager position
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. This position is fully remote, with an office in Stockholm.
Regional Business Manager responsibilities are:
- Providing accurate information about products and services to customers.
- Having effective skills to bring in a vast amount of clients.
- Knowing most of the details about the items/products.
- Handling customers’ needs in an efficient manner.
- Promoting new products/services.
- Being effective at handling customer’s queries or complaints.
- Being fully aware about the new products and services.
- Working well with team members and other departments.
- Being flexible.
Regional Business Manager requirements are:
- Experience in client facing positions.
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to compromise and work flexible shifts.
- Having knowledge about the basic computer programs (MS Office, etc.).
- Displaying professionalism.
- Being target driven and highly motivated.
- High school diploma / BA degree.
- Able to work within the EU Region, United Kingdom and North American markets.
This role is 100% commission based in the first 3-6months and require hard work to be successful. The person succeeding with these first months in employment will become part of the AEP leadership team and build his own team.
If this intrigues your personality, hit apply today and let's grab a virtual coffee to get you going!