Our client describes beatifully like this:
At our company, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at our company, we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity.
Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do.
Better as equals.
On a day to day you will work on duties and tools such as:
- Iterative development on the actual old-flavored solution, and progressive migration to the new stack.
- Creation of components with React.js and SUI Framework.
- Maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide.
- Support the backend developers in your team on the implementation of the needed components/APIs.
- Help and contribute in the application’s architecture definition.
- Domain-driven design implementation in the provided solutions.
- Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
- Creation / implementation of tools that can help the frontend, UI and UX teams with the workflow.
- Code review by Pull Request.
If this feels like you and you believe you align with the company culture - don't hesitate to hit that apply button today! Looking forward to have a chat with you!