As a Lead Engineer you work in a young, dynamic international environment. You are responsible for designing efficient and effective logistics solutions for new customers and delivering the corresponding cost model. You are part of our Business Development team consisting of Business Development Managers, Solution Design Engineers, Bid Managers, and the Marketing & Communications Manager.
What's your day to day tasks?
Analyzing data and assumptions together with the customer, to a clear logistic profile
Brainstorming and designing an innovative supply chain solution that is relevant for each customer.
Supporting and guiding the junior engineers in the team
Work out a layout design, process flows and financial investment proposals striving for out-of-the-box, innovative and price-efficient solutions
Learn about- and apply the latest logistics technologies and innovations in the market.
Presenting these solutions together with your colleagues at the customer.
Leading project teams including reporting.
Who are you?
- You have completed a Bachelor/Master study in a logistics and/or technical business management direction
- Several years of experience as a Solution Design Engineer
- The ability to transfer knowledge and to guide colleagues in their work
- You have an interest in innovation, automation and robotization
- You have knowledge of Lean and experience with complex logistic processes
- You have numerical insight and analytical capacity
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.