Our client is constantly growing – and they need you to keep going!
A young and motivated team located in the center of Frankfurt, a solution for companies to finally digitally raise capital completely online and a rails application which is managing thousands of investors – that's our client!
They're growing fast and therefore they are looking for you to join their tech team as a (Senior) Software Developer Ruby on Rails (f/m/d)
This is how they work
- They live by “zero bullshit” every day. They're lean, agile and find pragmatic and efficient solutions together as a team.
- Working remotely or in their office, both is fine with them, since we value solutions first.
- They need you to work passionately, just as we do. All of them enjoy their time off work - which they often spend together.
- And when they're not pushing forward the digitalization of the financial industry they usually find themselves playing video games, going on annual trips abroad or celebrating their notorious end of the year anniversaries.
What are they looking for?
- They're not focusing on your educational degree but rather on your skills and the way you work.
- You live the credo “getting things done” – No job is too big for you, even if it contains topics you've never dealt with before.
- You work on new features from concept to deployment.
- You're a (Senior) Ruby on Rails developer with at least 4 years of working experience.
- You know about our tech stack: Heroku, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, git, AWS.
- You can develop REST APIs.
- You test your code constantly and write clean code.
- You're interested in the fintech industry and willing to make a difference.
- Your permanent residence is in Germany or you are willing to move to Germany.
Sound just like you?
We're looking forward to your application!